Dr. Mommy Dentist

Sunday, May 27, 2007

it's been so long since i posted...

...that i actually had to type in my password and e-mail address to log in. my bad, i've just had too much going on to post anything substantial. it's funny, the more that happens, the more i want to write it all down but the less time i have. like today, i have about 10 minutes to shower and change before we visit our friend's new ortho practice, but i'm squeezing this lame-o post in just to assure the few readers i have that i'm not abandoning my blog. a lot has happened in the past few weeks, awesome, good, bad, and just plain ugly. when i have a minute to myself, which seem to be few and far between these days, i'll blog about my awesome mother's day, our second date with ameloblast, my (finally!) fully packed schedule, the gardening wars/adventures, how homesick i've been feeling these last few weeks, and my very first case failure/patient complaint (not bad for four years out, it was bound to happen eventually and i'm sure there are many more to come. but it really rocked my world.)

off to get cleaned up! i like going on family adventures like this one.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home