Dr. Mommy Dentist

Saturday, December 24, 2005

on the eve of christmas

hmmm...all my shopping done, thank god, but no wrapping paper or bags. the canuck, ever so resourceful and thrifty, stuck my present in a victoria's secret bag that was given to me by my secret santa at work. i, of course, had no idea and went to reach inside to look for something and found my present! he doesn't know yet, but i'll act surprised when i open it :-)

i have a TON of baking to do. nana nana is getting sugar free donuts - i don't think she's had a donut in years, aunts and uncles are getting shortbread and brownies. so, if was planning on baking for everyone, how the hell did i wind up spending so much money??? so much for a frugal christmas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home