Dr. Mommy Dentist

Monday, April 10, 2006

best flight ever!



everyone who knows me also knows that i can't stand flying. i'm one of those white-knuckled, teeth gritting, rosary-praying, hyperventillating passengers, especially during take-off and landing. but my flight back today KICKED ASS! it was a new plane, an embraer 175, smaller than the usual airbus 319/320 that air canada usually uses on their LGA-YYZ route. it was a brand new aircraft, and had tv's at each seat, just like jet blue (my favorite airline!). there weren't satellite channels like on jet blue, but on-demand television where you could choose from a number of movies like chronicles of narnia and syriana, different t.v. shows, and kids movies. i watched law & order and cookie watched the simpsons. on our final approach to toronto, we flew over niagara falls and i actually saw the falls, it was a perfectly crystal clear day! kinda makes me not afraid to fly anymore, right???

last note, my dad sent me this great article from the new york times about ancient dental practices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home